Stat Counter

Friday, September 28, 2007

Weekend Forecast

Well, if I have secretly wished for some "museum weather," I think I will get my wish this weekend! It has been gray and gloomy all day (this has definitely been the worst weather week I've experienced since being here...apparently it's been as cold this week as it gets most of the winter). However, I had a very fun mid-day break, which was lunch with someone that my friend Sandy suggested I meet. He had an absolutely delightful personality, and we had a great time swapping stories. Additionally, last night I went out for an after-work drink with an American girl I met through my friend Graham, and she and I may try to do something this weekend, depending on what the weather does. With only two weekends left, I have to finish checking off my "to do" touring list!

No comments: