Stat Counter

Sunday, June 24, 2012

NY Scenes: Here and There

Some of these have been on Facebook...but for my Auntie D and other non-Facebook readers, here are a few recent happenings...

When I was walking to Grand Central one evening, a lady stopped me on the street to compliment my fine taste in footwear!
Pretty summer scene on one of my walks through Battery Park...
Loved getting to see my friend Frances and her sister Ellen. We are hoping this photo of us with fellow Gadsden County native Adam Dyer makes it into the Havana Herald! Frances brought an issue with her nephew's Appalachian Trail hike on the cover.
Great fun last Saturday celebrating Jason's belated birthday on Matt's amazing rooftop...
Love the days I have meeting in our Wall Street office...the view beats the pants off our snoozy Park Avenue view in Midtown...
Kurt and I got to enjoy a corporate perk...a teambuilding event to watch the Mets take on the Orioles! It was a perfectly mild summer night...we were lucky, it shot up to 95 the next day!
Sunbathers in Battery Park on one of the first warm summer weekends...

View from the bathroom at the Top of the Standard...also known as the Boom Boom Room.
Jason's friend Thannos, who is a Greek reporter for Sky News. I told him my photo of him was way bettter than his photo of me...then again, the wind wasn't exactly cooperating!
Another nice afternoon in my favorite spot, the Hudson River Park.

No comments: