Stat Counter

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Bling

My friend Elyse at Pretty Happy Busy just posted Pretty for the Holidays, an article full of ideas to help you get creative with your holiday accessories. She inspired me to dig into my stash of Mimi's costume jewelry and find some clip-on earrings to jazz up my shoes for a party last night.
Wearing them made me feel happy, festive and sparkly. Isn't that what the holidays are all about? I knew Mimi would be smiling if she could see her "jewels" being put to good use -- though she might have told me to touch up my scuffed shoes before leaving the house!

2 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

nice! Remember shoe clips back in the 80's and early 90's? A comeback!?!

Elyse [Pretty. Happy. Busy] said...

I LOVE them! They look perfect! It is the most fun to have meaning behind your style, my favorite kind of pretty! Thanks for sharing my post! So glad you tried it out, what lovely results! xo,elyse