Stat Counter

Monday, April 1, 2013

Harlem Pizza Party

I've been so lucky to meet some fabulous new gal pals of late! Friday night, a group of us got together at Marianne's brownstone in Harlem to make pizza.

It was such a treat...her place is amazing! It's been fully renovated and is a great mix of the old fixtures and modern upgrades. She even owns a Manhattan unicorn: her very own washer and dryer!

We made three pizzas: tomato, mushroom and mozzarella; sausage with caramelized onions and peppers; and sweet potato with rosemary and ricotta. So good!!

I'm already looking forward to our next trip, when we get to make use of her terrace...





























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an remarkable piece of writing for all the web users; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

Here is my web blog ... buying perfume

Dee Stephens said...

WOW! What a FABULOUS Place!!!! I LOVE the curtains and the kitchen and the terrace! I love it all! You are looking tee-tiny too!! Glad you're back to blogging :)