Fortunately, I made a pot of bean soup for Sunday lunch, and Leigh Ann made a pot of potato soup, so those have been great to have. Today I pulled out a bag of cauliflower and a recipe my friend Page gave me last fall.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Place cauliflower florets on top.
- Toss with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and marjoram.
- Roast at 400 for 10 minutes.
- Take out, turn, pour balsamic vinegar over to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Roast 10 more minutes.
- Turn again. Add more yummy stuff, if you think it needs it.
- Roast for 10 more minutes, maybe less. Watch it closely.